- This is a contract between RESET TECH GLOBAL PRIVATE LIMITED (formerly known as K&L
WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED), a company
Companies Act, 2013 bearing CIN U72900MH2020PTC351685 and having its registered office at
no. 87-88, Vanvaria Apartment, Corner of 2nd road, SV Road, above SVC Bank Khar Mumbai City,
Maharastra- 400052, India (“Reset Tech " or “We”, “we” or “Us”, “us” or “Our”,
the owner and operator of the website https://www.resettech.in and its related mobile
named Aayu (the “App”), Reset Tech Services (as defined in the Terms of
Use) and any
services that Reset Tech may provide now or in the future (collectively, referred to
BY ACCESSING, USING, INSTALLING OR DOWNLOADING THE PLATORM, YOU ARE AGREEING TO
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 YEARS, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER FOR THE PLATFORM.
TO USE OUR PLATFORM, SUCH USE SHALL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU BY YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN OR
- You agree that Your use of the Platform implies Your consent to the collection, retention,
- You hereby acknowledge that when You use the Platform, We may collect Your device number
other information. We cannot ensure the security of Your data transmitted via the internet,
telephone or any other networks.
- Access to the Content available through the Platform is conditional upon Your approval of
to Your use of the Platform ("Agreement").
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Traffic Data Collected
When you navigate or interact with us through our Platform, We automatically track and
collect the below
mentioned categories of information. This information is necessary for the effective
the Agreement, to enable Us to comply with Applicable Law and to provide and improve the
functionalities relating to the Platform.
- IP addresses;
- Domain servers; and
- Other information with respect to Your device, interaction of Your device with
and applications (collectively "Traffic Data").
- Information Collected
In order to provide the Platform for Your use We may require You to provide Reset Tech
certain information that personally identifies You ("Reset Tech
Information"). Reset Tech
Information includes the following categories of information:
The Reset Tech Information and the Traffic Data collected shall together be referred to as
- Contact data (including Your name, Your email address, password, phone number, call
and any details of Your contacts and OTP provided).
- Demographic data including Your age, Your gender, Your time zone, Your postal
- If You communicate with Us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information
communication may be collected by Reset Tech including responses to assessment and
communication with chatbot, communication with doctors and trainers (personal
any other mode being monitored or recorded.
- Financial Information (including bank account or credit card or debit card or
- Heath Information (including Your disease or physical health condition, mental
height, weight, body composition, diet, medical records and history and fitness
- Any communication and/or information that you provide to the Practitioner
- We use industry standard technical and organizational measures to secure the
collect from You. Our Platform stores Your Information on servers which have reasonable
practices and procedures as per Applicable Law.
- Our Platform may contain links to third party websites or applications. You agree and
understand that privacy policies of these websites are not under Our control. You understand
once You leave Our servers, use of any information You provide shall be governed by the
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION AND CONSENT
- We may disclose an anonymized version of Your Information to any third parties at Our sole
discretion and You hereby consent to such disclosure. We will not be held liable in the
servers get hacked by unauthorised/unidentified sources leading to the loss of confidential
Your Information. However, these circumstances shall be duly notified, and appropriate
shall be taken to resolve the issue.
- We may also disclose Your Information and other information provided by You, to a third
part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Reset Tech to such third party. You
such third party shall have the right to continue to use Your Information that you provide
to us, in
- We reserve the right to disclose Your Information if required to do so by Applicable Law
We believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property, the
or Our Users.
- We shall transmit and transfer the information upon change in control, acquisition or
Reset Tech with another company.
- We may share an anonymized version of Your Information with other service providers. Reset
Tech works with third party vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers
different industries and categories of business to improve Our services.
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
We collect Your information for the following purposes, and You hereby consent to such disclosure:
- Support regular Reset Tech usage
- Identity verification: Your Information is particularly pertinent
and to authenticate the submissions made on the Platform.
- Internal Record Keeping and Personalized Offerings: We use Your
financial details) to ascertain Your health outcome through Our health
includes nutrition and fitness plan more relevant to Your interests and to suit your
in building a statistical database to analyze the characteristics, behaviour and
Users. This information is used solely to promote Our business activities.
- Communications with Reset Tech: When you provide us Your
Information, We may use
Information to communicate with You in the future. We may keep records of electronic
and telephone calls received and made for making appointments or other purposes for
administration of Reset Tech services, customer support and for better listing of
- Improving your experience
- Data analytics to determine User preference: Reset Tech uses Your
purposes to analyze the usage trends, preferences of our Users, to improve the way
work and look with respect to you, including updating, enhancing the operations and
these features, and your usage of the Platform and history of the appointments made
through the Platform.
- Business or Research Algorithm: Your Information is used for
business or research
including improving and customizing the Platform for ease of use of the services
may archive this information to use it for future communications for providing
surveys. We shall not publish Your Information. However, we publish results of
results are anonymous, collective, and not individualistic. We will also publish
- Improve functionality: Your Information, is used to provide a
experience for our Users by increasing site functionality and the services offered
- Aggregating Information/Anonymized data: We may share aggregated
(information about our Users that We combine together so that it no longer
an individual User) and analyze it in a manner to further accentuate our services
to you. This information includes average number of visitors on the Platform,
users defined by various performance indicators the average clicks of the services
the features used, the response rate, etc. and other such statistics regarding
individuals. In doing so, we shall not be making disclosures of any of your
- Targeted Advertisement: We may collect data for targeted advertisements.
- Transfer of sensitive personal data or information:
Subject to Applicable Law, we may at our sole discretion, transfer personal information
sensitive personal data or information to any other body corporate (as defined under the
Technology Act, 2000) that ensures at least the same level of data protection as is provided
under the terms hereof, located in India or any other country. As defined under the
Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or
personal information of a User which consists of information relating to: (i) passwords;
financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment
instrument details;(iii) physical, physiological and mental health condition; (iv) sexual
orientation;(v) medical records and history;(iv) biometric information;(v) information
us under lawful contract or otherwise;(vi) visitor details as provided at the time of
or thereafter; and (vii) call data records.
By using the Platform, you accept the terms hereof and hereby consent to the storage and
of Your sensitive personal information or data by third parties and in any location within
outside India. We will make best efforts to ensure that the third party or the location to
Your sensitive personal information or data is stored is transferred affords same level of
protection as would be afforded under Indian law.By continuing to use the Platform, you
consent for transfer, sharing and disclosure of your personal information or sensitive
- Consent: By clicking on the “I accept” button You hereby provide Us with Your consent
collect and disclose Your sensitive personal data or information for the purposes mentioned
- You agree that we shall without your consent be free to use, collect and disclose Your
Information that is freely available in the public domain.
will not share it with third parties, unless We believe in good faith that disclosure of
information is necessary for permitted use or to:
- Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- Protect our rights, property or safety or those of another party;
- Respond to claims that any posting or other User Content that violates the rights of
- You agree that in the event you make any disparaging statements, implied or expressed,
concerning the Platform or any of its directors, employees or representatives, we may be
investigate your User details regarding your usage of Our services and reveal Your User
“Disparage” for the purposes of this Clause shall mean any negative statement, whether
oral, about the Platform or services or its directors, employees or agents.
- The security of Your Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry
standards to protect the Information submitted to Reset Tech.
- Although We make reasonable efforts to store and collect Your Information in a secure
environment that is not open to the public, You should understand that there is no such
complete security, and We do not guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of
Information. If We become aware that Your Information has been disclosed in a manner not in
extent of such disclosure (to the extent We know that information) as soon as reasonably
and as permitted by Applicable Law.
discretion to reflect new practices or technologies that impact use of the Platform. We recommend
revision or update appears on top of the title. Your use of the Platform after any such amendment or
terms and You also agree to be bound by such changed/amended terms. No notice or disclosure would be
released to highlight such amendment or change, unless mandated by Applicable Law.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to access, confirm, review, correct, Your Information available with Us.
- You have the right to withdraw Your consent for the collection and storage of Your
provided to Us. Provided however if you withhold consent for the collection and storage of
information by Us, you will no longer be able to use the Platform.
You may request Us to cease using Your Information by writing to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RETENTION OF DATA
- All information provided by you, except upon withdrawal or termination, shall be retained
long as Your account is created. Upon withdrawal or termination of Your account with Us, We
delete information based on a request received from you within a reasonable period and
90 days of receiving a deletion request.
- You agree that You will no longer have access to your account upon your request for
or deletion of your account with the Platform. In the event we do not receive a request from
deletion of Your Information, Your Information will be available with Us and maybe used by
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our Platform may irrespective of whether or not you are a registered member, utilize “cookies” and
other tracking technologies. Cookies are a small text file constituting of alphanumeric numbers used
to collect the information about the Platform activity. These cookies help Us analyse web traffic
and help You by customizing the Platform to your preferences. Some features and services may not
function properly if Your cookies are disabled.
By default, the duration of the cookie is set to 7 days. There may be persistent and session
cookies as well.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP)
address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating
- PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO PRACTITIONERS
This provision applies to all Practitioners.
- As part of the registration as well as the application creation and submission process
available to Practitioners on Reset Tech, certain information, including Your Information
Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected from the Practitioners.
are therefore required to read and understand the privacy statements set out herein prior to
submitting any Sensitive Personal Data or Your Information to Reset Tech, failing which
required to leave the services and the Platform immediately.
- Practitioners’ personally identifiable information, which Practitioner’s choose to
Reset Tech, is used to help the Practitioners describe and identify themselves. You will
owner of Your Information and you consent to Reset Tech collecting, using, processing
disclosing this information for the purposes hereinafter stated. Reset Tech may use such
information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form
research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise
transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally
identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. Reset Tech also reserves the right to
information provided by or about the Practitioner for the following purposes:
- publishing such information on the Platform.
- contacting Practitioners for offering new products or services subject to the
registered with the DND Registry.
- contacting Practitioners for taking product feedback.
- analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- analyzing anonymized practice information including financial, and inventory
- Reset Tech automatically enables the listing of Practitioners’ information on its
The Practitioner information listed on the Platform is displayed when a User searches for
Practitioners on the Platform, and the Practitioner information listed on the Platform is
User to request for appointment. Any personally identifiable information of the
on the Platform is not generated by Reset Tech and is provided to Reset Tech by
who wish to enlist themselves on the Platform or is collected by Reset Tech from the
domain. Reset Tech displays such information on its Platform on an as-is basis making no
representation or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information. As such, we
encourage Practitioners to check the accuracy and completeness of their information from
time, and inform us immediately of any discrepancies, changes or updates to such
Reset Tech will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of
- Reset Tech may also display information of Practitioners who have not signed up or
registered for the services, provided that the Practitioners have consented to Reset Tech
collecting, processing and/or disclosing their information on the Platform. Such
verified by Reset Tech or its associates, and Reset Tech makes every effort to capture
information for such Practitioners. However, Reset Tech does not undertake any liability
incorrect or incomplete information appearing on the Platform for such Practitioners.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER AND GRIEVANCE MECHANISM
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder and the Consumer
Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, if you have any complaints or grievances relating to Reset Tech
Services, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is provided below:
Mr. Kiran Joshi
RESET TECH GLOBAL PRIVATE LIMITED (formerly known as K&L WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE
Landline Number: +91 7045 957 689
Grievance Mechanism: Reset Tech will acknowledge receipt of your complaints or
48 hours of receipt of your complaint or grievances. Reset Tech will redress your complaint or
grievances within 1(one) month from the date of receipt of your complaints or grievances.
- CONTACT US
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
jurisdiction located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- ENTIRE AGREEMNT
and Reset Tech and govern Your use of the Platform, superseding any prior agreements between
and Reset Tech.
and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020.
© 2022 RESET TECH Global Private Limited. All